Linear Logic continues to update and enhance their Scangauge devices. By updating and improving many features and overall performance.
This is a short changelog since version 4.22
- Adjusted timer used to determine data roll over from "Todays Trip" to "Previous Day" to be closer to 8 Hours
- XGauges on gauge screen will now update with any changes made to them without needing a manual refresh
- Improved XGauge functionality with certain Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep vehicles
- Fixed bug where pending codes would increase continuously if certain XGauges were running in the background
- Improved DTC function so that DTC data will be show even if the initial DTC count request does not receive a response
- Added XGauge functionality for GM, MINI/BMW, and Nissan/Infiniti vehicles
- Fixed screen flicker which occurs while using certain Nissan XGauges
- Improved XGauge to handle Toyota / Lexus / Scion TPMS based XGauges
- Improved XGauge functionality for Honda / Acura
- Additional improvements to expand coverage of Toyota / Lexus / Scion TPMS based XGauges
- The cost to upgrade is 50 €.
- Return shipping to you will be provided by standard delivery.
- You must send us your Scangauge and the OBD2 cable for testing.
- We will have shipped your device back within 2 days.
- Experienced TPL technicians will upgrade the ScanGauge unit and the support team will be available for any question.